About Me

My photo
I'm a 45 year old mother of 3 boys. I live in a beautiful old house that needs a lot of TLC with my youngest son and 2 dogs. I am working hard at keeping myself healthy and fit by working out and doing a spot of running. I'm a creative person and am passionate about keeping traditional skills alive. I cook, knit, bake, garden, preserve, read, write and am now learning to spin and quilt. Oh and I sometimes swear.....

Saturday, February 19, 2011

10


It's just a number but that wee teeny tiny label inside my new dress makes me smile.  I knew I'd dropped a dress size because a lot of my clothes are simply too big.  But when I went shopping yesterday with a friend I was thrilled to find that I had to go down another size. 

Just something else to chuck into the melting pot of good stuff going on in my life :-)

2 comments:

KarenR said...

Well done you!! You looked fantastic today, even in yer wellies :-) loving my knew snow boots too!
Seriously hoping to get back down to a 10 by WHW time.

Keep up the excellant progress. You are an inspiration to us cooch tatties!!!

Karen x

allybea said...

Lol! I looked like the Michelin man with all my layers on!!! It was rather cold and wet hanging around.

And if you're a couch tattie what the hell am I??? xxx